My Sharp 770SH

Deciding to buy one or working out how to use one? Find out how a Sharp 770SH can work for you.

Thursday, June 29, 2006


Introducing the phone user...

Graham Archbold

A complete novice when it comes to technology I really have a lot to learn but anything I do pick up I'm sure to record here.

I previously owned a Sony Ericsson K300 but as I've now learned, their little joysticks have a nasty tendancy to go sticky and stop responding. After that experience I wasn't gong to make the same mistake again - going for a middle of the road phone based on my pay-as-you-go budget. Instead I wanted sleek and sexy with buttons that wouldn't let me down.

Given that Motorola have reinvented the term 'svelte' and applied it to their handsets, something like a V3x appeared to be the natural choice. That wasn't to be however: I laid eyes on the Sharp 770SH in a Vodaphone store. A contest for my heart and my thumbs began.
10 missed

2 Comments:

At 6:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just want to say how useful and humorous your blog is. Thank you. Excellent pics. All the best with it and I hope more people find your blog (I found it from your gsm arean posting)lol. Cheers and hello to Sunderland. Tanjarine.

 
At 3:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're the man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home